WOMEN'S SIZE CHARTS
Each Brand runs differently please see product description for model sizing and/or fit. If you have any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our social channels for try on videos of all new arrivals. Instagram @socalthreadsboutique and Facebook @socalthreads
Please note: The following information is intended for use as a general guideline. Sizing and fit may vary somewhat by brand.
MEASURING TIPS TO ASSURE THE BEST FIT
- BUST: With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
- NATURAL WAIST: Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
- LOW WAIST: Run tape measure about 2 to 3 inches below your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
- HIPS: With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
- INSEAM:For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
- HEAD:Run tape measure around your head, just above the brow line.
- HANDS:Run tape measure around the circumference of your hand at the knuckles. Do not include the thumb.